Café Brass is a modern, all-day restaurant embracing Victorian history and European culinary traditions to bring you classic, easy dining in a stylish, laid-back atmosphere.
ILANEL was commissioned to design and fabricate all lights at this upmarket venue:
– Tree of Light, a multi tiered chandelier, featuring hand made brass branches and mouth blown glass shades.
– Heavy Rain Wall Sconces at each side of the fireplace.
– Heavy Rain Chandelier above the large meeting table.
– The new Kahdu 412D handwoven lampshades in burnt orange at each of the four corners of the bar.
– Nipple sconces, featuring heritage Deco glass shades.
– Golden pinspot pendants above the main dining area.
– Golden 2m linear pendants above the secondary dining area.
Photography by Ivan Lee/ IJ Production