Supawood Architectural Lining Systems, an Australian owned company, offers a range of pre-finished, low maintenance, decorative and/or acoustic architectural lining panels suitable for walls and ceilings in either custom or modular options. Easy to specify and quick to install the panels come with Supawood’s own concealed fixing systems.
Supawood’s interior panels are made in Australia. The panels allow for concealed access to services both in walls and ceilings. Other special application features include curved panels and floating ceilings, fire retardant options, wet-sealed panels for under cover outdoor applications and “Green” environmental friendly panels to achieve Green Star credits.
The Supawood range meets every price bracket and each product is engineered for the specifics of the application. The product range includes:
- Supacoustic perforated acoustic wall and ceiling panels in a range of standard and custom patterns.
- Supaline solid wall and ceiling panels.
- Supaslat slatted timber panels.
- Supaslat Maxi light-weight timber beams.
- Supatile 10 fully accessible ceiling panels
- Supawood’s affordable range of wall and ceiling panel solutions.
Available in a wide range of finishes, Supawood has a finish to meet the needs for the most demanding project. These finishes include:
- Supafinish VOC free concept veneers in timber finishes as well as black, white and silver.
- Supaveneer in a range of Australian, imported or re-constituted natural timber veneers.
- Supacolour highly durable painted finishes in plain colour, metallic or pearlescent in a range of gloss levels.
No matter what size, budget or design requirements your project may demand, Supawood has a quality panelling solution to suit.
18 Bradwardine Road
Bathurst NSW 2795
Phone: 1800 002 123
Fax: 02 6331 8885